D49

known owners:
H. Wall 1950 – July 1953
A.T.M. Goode 1961 – 1965
Roger Ballard 1965 -1966
W. Mackie, Warwickshire 1966 – 1979
T. J Pryke 1979 – 1992
D.R. Bell, Berkshire 1979 – 1992
-J.Scott, Bury 1992 – 2005
Martyn Cragg 2005 –

RACING and RALLYING HISTORY:

PUBLICATIONS FEATURED IN:

CAR HISTORY:
The car was destroyed in a crash when it fell into a ravine. The Chassis of D 49 was cut up in 1965, by Roger Ballard. He cut it up into small pieces and buried them. The body was badly dented and stored for many years until Tim Pryke bought it and restored it and put it on D 17. Reg No: KSM 747 was on the Silverstone prototype X 2 while Bill Mackie had it and then it was transferred back to D 49 when X 2 went to Australia. Today the car has a new chassis and the original body put back on this.

2019 for sale new restored, new exhaust manifold and driving lamp in Scotland

Restoration of Warren Kennedy

  • Chassis: D49
  • Reg. Nr.: KSM 747